Domain registrars are companies accredited by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) and/or a country code top-level domain (ccTLD) registry to register domain names. These companies act as intermediaries between domain name buyers and domain name registries, offering services to register, renew, transfer, and manage domain names. Some domain registrars also offer additional services, such as web hosting, email hosting, SSL certificates, and website builders.
Here are some popular domain registrars:
1. GoDaddy: One of the largest domain registrars in the world, GoDaddy offers domain registration, web hosting, and other website-related services.
2. Network Solutions: One of the oldest domain registrars, Network Solutions offers domain registration, web hosting, SSL certificates, and website builders.
3. Domain India (Domain Registration India Private Limited): An accredited .IN domain registrar, Domain India offers domain registration services primarily focused on the Indian market.
4. Bluehost: Primarily a web hosting provider, Bluehost also offers domain registration services.
5. Google Domains: A domain registration service by Google, Google Domains focuses on providing a simple and transparent domain registration experience.
6. Register.com: A provider of domain registration, web hosting, and website design services, Register.com caters to small and medium-sized businesses.
These are just a few examples of the many domain registrars available. When choosing a domain registrar, consider factors such as pricing, available domain extensions, additional services, customer support, and user experience.