Introduction: In this article, we'll guide you through the process of updating your domain's WHOIS information with Domain India. It is essential to keep your WHOIS information up-to-date for accurate domain ownership records.
Follow these steps to change your domain's WHOIS information:
- Log in to the Domain India Client Area by visiting https://www.domainindia.org/login/login.
- Click on "My Domains" in the menu.
- On the "My Domains" page, locate the domain for which you want to change the WHOIS information and click the "View Details" button next to it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the "Domain Details" page and click on the "Contact Information" button.
- On the "Contact Information" page, you can now update your domain's WHOIS information. Make sure to fill in all the required fields.
- After updating the WHOIS information, click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page to apply the changes.
- Your domain's WHOIS information has now been updated. Please note that it may take 24 to 72 hours for the changes to propagate across the internet.
Remember to regularly review and update your domain's WHOIS information to ensure accuracy and compliance with domain registration requirements.