The File Manager allows you to manage your site through HTML, rather than an FTP tool or other third-party application. You can upload, create or delete files, organize files in folders, and change file permissions. While not as sophisticated as most FTP tools, File Manager is free and gives you all the basic functionality necessary to manage your site.
Note: All of the other topics in this section assume that you are already in File Manager.
To open and navigate in File Manager:
1. Click on the File Manager button on the home page.
2. Navigate by using the following:
* Open a folder by clicking on the folder icon.
* Go up a level by clicking on the Up one level link.
* Use the path links at the top of the window to move up and down the path.
* Select a folder, so as to view or modify its properties, by clicking on the folder name link.
- Contact Us