Title: Enabling Cloudflare and Connecting DNS for a Domain Registered with DomainIndia.com
Cloudflare is a popular content delivery network (CDN) and security service that can improve your website's performance and security. If your domain is registered with DomainIndia.com and hosted on a cPanel/DirectAdmin without the Cloudflare option, you can still enable Cloudflare and connect your DNS by following these steps.
Step 1: Sign up for Cloudflare
1. Visit Cloudflare's website (https://www.cloudflare.com/) and sign up for a free account.
2. Enter your domain name when prompted and click "Add site."
3. Choose a plan (the free plan is sufficient for most websites) and click "Confirm plan."
Step 2: Configure DNS records on Cloudflare
1. Cloudflare will automatically scan your domain's DNS records. Once the scan is complete, review and confirm the records. Make sure all your existing records (A, CNAME, MX, TXT, etc.) are present.
2. If you need to add or modify any records, do so on this screen.
3. Click "Continue" once you've confirmed your DNS records.
Step 3: Update your domain's nameservers on DomainIndia.com
1. Cloudflare will provide you with two new nameservers. Copy these nameservers.
2. Log in to your DomainIndia.com account.
3. Click on "My Domains" in the main menu.
4. Find the domain you wish to update the nameservers for and click on the "Manage" icon on the same row.
5. Scroll down to the section labeled "Nameservers."
6. Replace the existing nameservers with the two new nameservers provided by Cloudflare.
7. Click on the "Save Changes" button.
Step 4: Verify your nameserver update on Cloudflare
1. Return to Cloudflare's dashboard and click "Done, check nameservers."
2. Cloudflare will check to see if your nameservers have been updated. This process may take up to 24 hours.
3. Once your nameservers have been updated, you'll receive an email from Cloudflare confirming that your domain is active on their network.
Step 5: Configure SSL/TLS settings on Cloudflare
1. In the Cloudflare dashboard, navigate to the "SSL/TLS" tab.
2. Set the SSL/TLS encryption mode to "Full" or "Full (strict)."
3. Optionally, enable other security settings such as "Always Use HTTPS" and "Automatic HTTPS Rewrites."
By following these steps, you can successfully enable Cloudflare for your domain registered with DomainIndia.com and hosted on a cPanel/DirectAdmin. This will provide your website with the performance and security benefits of Cloudflare's global CDN and security features.