Title: How to Configure Autoresponders in DirectAdmin
Introduction: Autoresponders are email features that automatically send a pre-defined response to incoming messages. They are useful for providing out-of-office notifications, acknowledging receipt of an email, or sending automated replies during a specific period. This article will guide you through the process of configuring autoresponders in DirectAdmin.
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin account.
2. Navigate to the "E-Mail Management" section.
3. Click on "Autoresponders."
4. Click on "Create new Autoresponder."
5. Fill in the required details, such as the email address for which you want to set up an autoresponder, the subject of the autoresponse, and the message content.
6. Choose the start and end dates for the autoresponder (if applicable). You can also set it to be active indefinitely.
7. Click on the "Create" button to save your autoresponder settings.
Once you have set up an autoresponder, it will automatically send the specified message in response to any incoming emails sent to the associated email address. To disable or delete an autoresponder, simply navigate back to the "Autoresponders" section in DirectAdmin and click on the "Delete" or "Disable" buttons next to the relevant autoresponder.