I've reviewed the provided article and made improvements to the grammar, structure, and clarity. Here's the revised version:
Title: How to Install Laravel Using Softaculous
Introduction: Laravel is a popular PHP framework that makes web application development easier and more efficient. In this guide, we'll show you how to install Laravel using Softaculous, an auto-installer available in many web hosting control panels, like cPanel.
Log in to your hosting control panel (e.g., cPanel).
Locate the Softaculous icon or section. This is typically found under the "Software" or "Auto Installers" category.
Click on the Softaculous icon to launch the auto-installer.
In Softaculous, search for "Laravel" using the search bar provided. You'll see the Laravel application listed in the search results.
Click on the Laravel application to open its installation page.
Click the "Install" button to begin the installation process.
Fill out the required fields in the installation form:
- Choose Protocol: Select the protocol for your website (e.g., http:// or https:// if you have an SSL certificate).
- Choose Domain: Select the domain where you want to install Laravel.
- In Directory: Specify the directory where Laravel should be installed. Leave this field blank if you want to install Laravel in the root directory.
- Database Name: Provide a name for the database that Laravel will use.
- Admin Username: Choose a username for the Laravel administrator account.
- Admin Password: Select a strong, unique password for the administrator account.
- Admin Email: Provide a valid email address for the administrator account.
- Choose Language: Select the language for your Laravel application.
After filling out the form, click the "Install" button at the bottom of the page.
Softaculous will now install Laravel on your specified domain. This process may take a few minutes. Once the installation is complete, Softaculous will display a confirmation message with the details of your Laravel installation, including the URL and admin login credentials.
Conclusion: Installing Laravel using Softaculous is a straightforward process that makes it easy to get started with the popular PHP framework. By following this guide, you can quickly set up Laravel on your hosting account and begin developing your web application.