Resolving the 'IP Has Changed' Error in cPanel
If you are logged out of cPanel and receive an error stating "The IP has changed," it is likely that you have a dynamic IP address. To resolve this issue, you can either contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to obtain a static IP address or follow the steps below to install the cPanel proxy on your account.
Create a cPanel subdomain:
- Navigate to the 'Subdomains' menu in cPanel and create a subdomain named 'cpanel'.
- To access Webmail and WHM (if you are a Reseller), create corresponding subdomains as well.
Download cPanel Proxy to your personal computer.
Upload and extract the cPanel Proxy files:
- Go to 'File Manager' and click on the recently created public_html/cpanel (public_html/webmail, public_html/whm) folder.
- Click 'Upload' and select the cPanel Proxy file from your personal computer.
- Return to the folder and click on the 'Extract' button.
From now on, use the following URLs to access the control panel areas: